Plan, execute and document vessel maintenance in compliance with class and manufacturers’ requirements.
MAMS Planned Maintenance System is a web-based system designed to enhance vessel planned maintenance scheduling, reporting and cost control. It supports an inventory for repairs and replacements, reducing the risk of accidents by routine preventive maintenance. It also helps you meet the exact standards set on various parameters for the health of a vessel set by manufacturers and class/classification regulators.
- Easy-to-use interface and fleet-wide reporting dashboard
- Customisable reports generation
- Proactive auto-alerts and monitoring
- Flexible maintenance scheduler and completion history report
- Machinery, spares and other inventory info
- Inventory management-ROB, consumptions monitoring
- Breakdown defects tracking with follow-up
- Class survey and vessel certificate monitoring
- Inspections and follow-up
- Condition monitoring and performance analysis
- Integrations with existing third-party and in-house systems
- PMS data entry and migration services
- Flexible range of subscriptions and contract terms
The Planned Maintenance system is certified by Bureau Veritas.
Get in touch!
let us talk about what we can achieve together.