Plan, execute and document vessel maintenance in compliance with class and manufacturers’ requirements.
MAMS Planned Maintenance System for technical ship management, is a BV certified web-based system designed to enhance vessel planned maintenance scheduling, reporting and cost control.
It supports an inventory for repairs and replacements, reducing the risk of accidents by routine preventive maintenance. It also helps shipping companies meet the exact standards set on various parameters for the health of a vessel set by manufacturers and maritime class/classification regulators.
The easy to-use interface and fleet-wide planned maintenance reporting dashboard provides comprehensive management for:
- Defect tracking and follow up reporting
- Planned maintenance jobs list and scheduler
- PMS Completion history reports
- Maintenance completed and overdue analysis
- Centralised inventory and spares management
- Certificates management
- Document management (manuals and procedures)
- Vessel database (generic and bespoke)
- Inspections and audits management
- Comprehensive PMS reporting and proactive alerts
- Integrations with existing third-party
- PMS data entry and migration services
- Flexible range of subscriptions and contract terms
Designed specifically for ship owners and ship managers to ensure operational safety and reliability , the cloud based PMS software can be fully integrated with other SDSD MAMS fleet management modules, third party software and customised to the unique workflow and database needs of the fleet.
Planned Maintenance Database Building
We offer vessel database building and data entry services. Our team of analysts will eradicate duplicates and errors, ensuring your data is fit for purpose, and ready to add value to your PMS.
Our secure and accurate processes can handle data entry from any type of records including Word, Excel, Access or SQL databases, technical drawings, scanned manuals and documents.