SDSD is seeking a smart and intelligent QA lead to develop test plans to test new and existing software, implement and maintain automated test processes, improve the usability of software programs, observe, and improve on current practise at our physical office in Nigeria.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
You will lead a team of Quality Assurance Engineers to perform the following:
- Develops test plans and test cases and analyzes and documents test results
- Execute tests to escalate bugs/defects
- Identify and document bugs within the software
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research and implement new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Documents test results and varying test scenarios automation
- Collaborate with the development team on software improvement
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field
- Good team working and critical thinking skills
- Good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- At least 4 years’ practical experience along with team leadership aspiration
- Hand on experience with automation testing and deployment is mandatory
- Attractive Salary
- Subsidized onsite campus accommodation
- Serene campus-style working environment.
- HMO & Performance-based Bonus award