MAMS designed to manage safety and ensures compliance with statutory and industry standards
The MAMS QHSE module is a comprehensive tool which enables vessel operators to manage safety, reduce risk, prevent human injury or loss of life, learn and share company safety policies and best practices. The system is designed to handle requirements of TMSA, ISM Code, ISPS code, ISO 9000 and ISO 1400.
- Customizable safety workflow system based on company specific requirements
- Incident, accident near miss follow-up and root cause analysis
- Inspection entries (SIRE, ISM, Vetting), inspection follow-ups
- Non conformity, observation follow-up
- Safety and master management review meeting
- Safety drill scheduler
- Charts offer drill-down feature to allow users to reach granular-level data
- Built-in proactive alerts and fleet wide dashboard for informed decision making
In addition SDSD provides Risk Assessment module to monitor safety processes and Forms and Document Management modules to enable the organisation and management of key documents, including company ISM manuals, circulars and related documents.