MAMS advanced software solution designed to optimize crew management
The MAMS crew management module allows shipping companies to have a clear view of crew CV data, payroll, relief plan, appraisal and training. The system eliminates bottlenecks and simplifies the crew process.
- The MAMS web based design enables log-in access for head office, branch and manning offices
- Proactive auto-alerts to monitor expiries including passports, STCW certificates, vaccinations etc
- Crew allotment and payroll process with salary slip, portage bill
- Crew planning and approvals
- Comprehensive reports and charts for key informed decision making
- Crew appraisal system with increment and promotions
- Easy to generate dynamic reports including CVs, crew lists, portage bills, allotment details, appraisal reports etc
- Integrated solution with OCIMF Officer Matrix
SDSD also offers Rest Hour module – a quick and easy online tool to maintain the shipboard working arrangements and record crew rest hours.
It provides a comprehensive analytical tool to monitor non conformities and rest hour breaches.
The system complies with guidelines issued by MLC 2006, OCIMF, ILO, OPA 90 and IMO.