Ensure your vessels are IHM compliant by 2020
All EU registered and all EU visiting ships above 500GT must have a certified Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) on board by the end of 2020. Our certified consultants provide IHM for vessels anywhere in the world, in line with Class Society requirements. Our team can handle IHM for both new and existing vessels.
Our competitively priced service includes:
- On-board visual inspection and sampling check
- Collected samples sent for laboratory analysis
- IHM prepared by our trained and certified personnel
- Submission of reports to Class Office and request for Statement of Compliance (SOC)
- Follow-ups with Class for on-board verification survey
- Ensuring SOC issued by Class upon satisfaction
Find out more about how we can get your fleet IHM compliant.
Download our latest datasheet for more information