The Voyage Management System (VMS) onboard the ship offers the ship staff a powerful tool to keep track of vital data including voyage positions, ballast and environmental details.
A series of features are provided to capture details such as position, weather, and ballast, amongst others. The office will associate events to provide the required elements to track each event.
- On board VMS system is an essential part of quality management
- Desktop version for vessel and web for onshore office side
- Cost-effective data exchanges i.e. 8 Kb or less between vessel & office
- GIS based overview
- Comprehensive and easy to compare, drill down reports along with dynamic & user
- User friendly query engine
Central Office and on board ship data: All maintenance data on board can be replicated in the central office so that they can monitor voyage position and consumption information.
Report Generation: The system generates reports detailing consumption vs. ME power, consumption vs. speed, monthly lub oil consumption etc.
Voyage Reporting System: For instant reporting of DNR, arrival, anchorage, departure and in port reports using an MS Excel based application, with low cost data exchanges.
Vessel Owners and Operators » Voyage Management