January 2012 Newsletter
Welcome to January's SDSD newsletter. In this issue you can find:
New NO CAPITAL cost access software tools that you can deploy right now to help you stay profitable despite current market conditions.
Meet our latest recruit who is helping SDSD expand further in the all important Asian market.
SDSD newly developed Pre and Post Fixture software modules are an advanced solution designed to analyze the commercial viability and track actual profit and loss of a proposed voyage. As with all SDSD solutions we are able to fully customize the pre and post fixture software to individual client needs. In recent months we have been working to deploy the software with a number of new clients including ship management specialists.
Call our product specialist to learn more about how to deploy these tools on a NO CAPITAL cost access basis. In Europe, call Paul Jarvis on +44 20 7421 4311. In Asia, call Rajesh Madhaven on +65 63250755 and in the Americas, call Mogens Johansen on +1 832 693 8067.
The Pre-Fixture System covers a wide spectrum of commercial and operational functionality needed to calculate and evaluate profit and loss for a voyage, simulate the best freight rate, check spot bunker prices and trends, simulated FO/DO prices and weather forecasting. The comprehensive Pre-Fixture module is built to meet the needs of owners, operators, managers and Charterers; and can be integrated with the Post Fixtures Module.
- 360 degrees data integration across all offices
- Voyage estimation - calculate profit/loss
- Exportable voyage comparison
- Simulate the best freight rate
- Check spot bunker prices and trends
- Hierarchical based voyage approval
- Status based mail alerts e.g. Request for approval
- Built in map viewer to check current positions
- Integrated distances table (more than 11 000 ports included)
- Provision to save and calculate edited routes and distances
- Piracy zones setting and approval
- Exhaustive vessel/port/cargo/account and broker master databases.
Find out more in Pre-Fixture section on www.sdsd.com
The Post-Fixture System tracks the actual profit and loss of a voyage. The system enables consignment tracking, cash flow alerts, gap analysis with pre-fixtures data, and vessel monitoring over a GIS based platform.
- Vessel and office database integration.
- Easy to search and retrieve data: including charter party details, port rotation, cargo
information and shipper information
- Real time vessel tracking with animations, auto-animations, routes
- Statement of Accounts
- Consignment tracker
- Comprehensive post fixture reports
The web based solution enables integration with other applications including Noon reporting, Voyage Reporting, Pre-Fixture etc, giving a 360 degree view of real operations and their impact.
Find out more in Post-Fixture section on www.sdsd.com
Expanding our Business Development Team in Singapore
We are pleased to welcome Rajesh Madhaven to our team in Singapore. Rajesh has a solid background in sourcing and delivering solutions for the technical and commercial management of ships. Rajesh will be focusing on developing business opportunities for SDSD within Asia for our expanding portfolio of commercial and technical software to maritime companies throughout Asia.
Contact Rajesh on +65 63250755
And last but not least, if you still have not had a demonstration of SDSD's next generation platform Matrix providing collaborative messaging and integrated ship-broking applications to brokers and charterers globally, call our Sales Team +44 20 7421 4311 or e-mail email@example.com today.
News » January 2012 Newsletter