Comprehensive management for oil, chemical and product tanker
MAMS Tanker Management System from SDSD is designed to help tanker operators reduce operating cost, improve efficiencies and compliance and help accelerate growth. The system is deployed on Oil Major (Shell, Exxon, Petronas, etc.) vetted vessels worldwide.
With user friendly interfaces and online access via smart devices and iPads – MAMS Tanker Management System is your ideal tool for managing all aspects of oil takers, chemical tankers and product tankers.
- Complies with TMSA (OCIMF guidelines), STCW 2010 and the ILO MLC, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Integrated modules include Planned Maintenance, Procurement, HSE and Crew – with data sharing capability across all modules. The Planned Maintenance Module is certified by Bureau Veritas (BV). SDSD offer additional modules available on request
- Inbuilt industry standard dashboard, charts and reports to match Oil Major requirements.
- Tools to record SIRE inspections and follow-up, monitor emission log, approval request for critical risk assessments.
- Options to check OCMIF matrix compliance, plus MAMS has key performance index (KPI) to quickly identify areas that require immediate correction or close monitoring.
- Comprehensive Safety Management system with flexible workflow options to comply with regulations.
- Global “Access Anywhere” capability for operators, charterers and 3rd parties.
- Available as “On-premises” and as “Software-as-a-Service” (Saas) from SDSD servers – resulting in zero downtime and reduced IT cost.
- User friendly and “Easy to Adopt” features with minimum user and crew training requirement.
MAMS Tanker management system is deployed ready to use – with data base building services, on vessel installations and crew/office user training, plus the SDSD dedicated Global Support Team are always on hand to advise and assist you wherever you may be located around the world.
Find more about our fleet management system, click here >>