MAMS Offshore Vessel Management Redefined
MAMS (Marine Asset Management System) Offshore from SDSD is designed to help OSV operators reduce operating cost, improve efficiencies and compliance and help accelerate growth. With online access via smart devices and iPads – MAMS Offshore is your ideal tool for managing OSV, AHTS, PSV, Accommodation vessels, Tugs and Barges.
- User friendly system which covers all aspects of offshore vessel management.
- Integrated modules consist of Planned Maintenance, Procurement, HSE and Crew – with data sharing capability across all modules. Planned Maintenance Module is certified by Bureau Veritas (BV). Additional modules available on request.
- Global “Access Anywhere” capability for operators, charterers and 3rd parties.
- Available as “On-premises” and as “Software-as-a-Service” (Saas) from SDSD servers – resulting in zero downtime and reduced IT cost.
- User friendly and “Easy to Adopt” features with minimum user and crew training requirement.
- MAMS Offshore is deployed ready to use – with data base building service, on vessel installations and crew/office user training.
- MAMS Offshore is deployed on Oil Major (Shell, Exxon, Petronas, etc.) vetted vessels worldwide.
- Dedicated Global Support team who are always on hand to advise and assist you wherever you may be located around the world.
Find more about our fleet management system, click here >>